Monday, July 7, 2014

Previews of Coming Attractions - Early July 2014

Between the holidays and a nasty summer cold, my calendar has thinned out a bit, but it is picking up soon. Here are some of the events I will be attending. Do give it some consideration for an evening of fun in the metropolis of your dreams.

Marissa Nadler plays the Rock'n'Roll Hotel on Tuesday, July 8th. Her sets are incredibly moving and a fair number of people have figured that out now. Come early as Janel & Anthony open.


or check out Dub Thompson at the backstage of the Black Cat on Tuesday, July 8th.


Wild Beasts and Mutual Benefit hit the 9:30 Club on Saturday, July 12th.



You should definitely hit the clubs on Sunday, July 13th. I will be seeing the Owls at the Black Cat, but will be sorry to miss Nightmare and the Cat at the 9:30 Club and Nightmares on Wax at the U Street Music Hall (I guess I just want to avoid the nightmares that night).



No comments: