Monday, February 16, 2015

PREVIEWS of COMING ATTRACTIONS - Late February 2015

Lots of great shows headed our way to DC. Take a look and listen below and you can now follow me on Twitter, where you can find out where I'm headed that evening. I can't tell you how excited I am about that... I really can't.

Depending on snowfall, you may want to head to the DC9 to see Emmy the Great tomorrow, Feb 17th.


And New Madrid is bringing a Spanish flair to the DC9 on Wednesday, Feb 18th. Or are they? Come and find out.


Thursday the 19th is loaded with great shows at the Velvet Lounge, 6th+I Synagogue and DC9. But I may try to double up for St. James and the Apostles at the Rock'n'Roll Hotel and Christian Lopez at the nearby Tree House Lounge. We shall see...


A Place to Bury Strangers is always exciting live and you should experience this yourself at the Rock'n'Roll Hotel on Friday, February 20th.


Join me on a Leisure Cruise going asea at the DC9 on Sunday, February 22th.


Ariel Pink and Jack Name make for a great double bill at the 9:30 Club on Monday, February 23rd.


Running After Ganymede from S Wadsworth Adams on Vimeo.

Springtime Carnivore rips some flesh, opening for the DoDos at the Black Cat on Tuesday, February 24th.


And you can finish off the month on Saturday the 28th at DC9 with performances by 2:54 and Honeyblood.


No comments: